Thursday 19 June 2008

Tagged!!!



Thanks a lot sis, for your comment, American Muslima Writer
The Rules
1. On your blog, post the Rules & Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post
4. Post 10 things you have HOPE for in your life.
5. Tag six more blogs with links

6. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to tag others!

Memoir:


Silent Princess with Thoughts Clearly Loud.

I hope:

1. World become a better place to live in


2. People have less problems when it comes to food, shelter, religion and education.


3. Women be more respected.


4. I become a better muslim girl.


5. My family, friends and relatives have a happy life.


6. I have a good family with lots of kids.


7. I educate and upbring the kids and make them good Muslims who strive for the betterment of the world.


8. I get a good job where I can put my capabilities for the well being of the society.


9. I get a low rent apartment in Dubai, Deira, AED 25,000 PA for a 2 bedroom hall (impossible??!!). ;)


10.Last but not the least, I die as a good Muslim with Shahada as the last words on my tongue.


TAGGED:
Stranger in this Dunya
Myriad of Ideas
...the insights...
Passionate Burning

Climbing Walls
Shahrazad

1 comment:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Insha'Allah all our hopes will be realised. :)

    Thanks for the tag; you can find my memoir and my hopes here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments.