Tuesday 23 September 2008

Loneliness


Where have all the people gone?


I open my eyes and find myself surrounded


With only the squirrels and doves in the garden.


I open my mouth for a refreshing yawn,


But it ends in a cry of despair.


I search for my shadow 


But the sun has locked it up.


In  my dream, my room was filled,


Filled with friends, family and relatives.


But I'm alone, so alone now.


I wish I could sleep again...


 


My grandmother-in-law passed away this morning. May Allah rest her soul in peace, forgive her her mistakes and gather us all in His paradise.

8 comments:

  1. May Allah reward your grandmother-in-law in paradise. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu Alaykum, Najeeba

    That is so sad sis, how did your grandmother-in-law die? why did she die in the month of ramadan? What caused your grandmother-in-law to die?. Allah knows

    Wassalam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu Alaykum, Najeeba

    the person who wrote the arabic comment in my website, i am not sure who this person is.

    Wassalam

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Him we came, and to Him we return. I am sorry for your loss. May Allah reward her well, and ease your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam,

    May Allah bless your granny-in-law with Jennah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Najeeba,

    I hope you're doing well. May God grant your grandmother-in-law peace and a beautiful place in Janat al Ferdaws where majestic rivers flow and birds of all sorts sing the most beautiful of songs. InshAllah all her deeds are accepted and she is in the best of all places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salamz ..

    sad to hear , may Allah bless her soul..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah,

    Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon. May Allah cleanse her of her sins and shortcomings and grant her jannatil firdaus, ameen.

    Take comfort in the fact that Allah swt took her in the best month. :) Allah give you and your family strength at this difficult time.

    Umm Ibrahim xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments.