Wednesday 3 March 2010

Back Again

Wondering where I was all these days? I was here, we had a problem with our net connection. Now its ok. Alhamdulillah. Insha Allah, I'll be writing often from now on.

But, at the moment, I'm not in a mood to write anything. I don't know why I feel it this way. When I had no net connection at home, I wanted to write about so many things. I used to think how to sort it out all. But now, when the wordpress page is staring at me, I feel lost. May be because I have so much to say, and because I cannot put it out in order. So many things are coming to mind that I feel it blank!

May this window by which I sit is making me go blank. The dark clouds are giggling at Dubai. Taking their time for another downpour.

The date-palm tree has its leaves in the air like a pea-cock's tail ready to dance with the rain. Oh! There is another pea-cock story here. I hear a pea-cock cry every day at dusk. Petting pea-cocks are banned in India, which has pea-cock as its national bird. So when I hear the cry, I feel that something is wrong. Pea-cocks are free to wander where ever they like in India, and so we get to see them often, in the farms, bushes and small outgrowths of plants and trees.

Its flowering time for the dates. We see a lot of flowered date-palm tree while travelling through UAE. Last year, our owner presented us with a big bunch(??) of those sweet  dates.  Hubby had one glass of date+milk juice everyday in the afternoon. Even though we never added sugar in it, it was very sweet.

Date palm and the sky. Let me take some more snaps of it with my eye. I don't think my mobile cam is good at taking in the whole beauty of it. So, leaving this page for now.

Insha Allh, we can meet again, and I hope no such serenic beauty comes to my window again!

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaykum,

    My name is Hafsa and I'm the External Affair Coordinator to ProductiveMuslimah . com. We are looking for contributors to the blog. I was very impressed with your blog, and would be honoured to have you write for ProductiveMuslimah [dot] com. Please send us an email, and we can discuss the details, insha Allah,

    Jazak Allah,
    -Hafsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing style is very good, simple and sweet. I loved all your posts that I read. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments.