Friday 31 December 2010

Motherhood.

After long long days of anticipations... Enjoying motherhood.

I don't know why, but God led me through a tough path to reach motherhood. I believe He kept the best for the last - now the best is in my hands, with all His blessings. He blessed us with a little princess, Aisha. I hope and pray she grows into a young woman like Aisha binth Aboobacker (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon her).

I was in hospital for one plus month before her birth. The same problem for my first pregnancy, a hyper-coiled umbilical cord. I wonder why does the cord that gives the nourishment to the baby  become her killer too? But thanks to Allah, the doc and the radiologist, the problem was detected earlier. One month hospital stay and a c-section. The baby was took out from my womb 38 days before her arrival date! Quoting the words of Macduff in the Shakespeare play Macbeth, "from his mother's womb untimely ripp'd." I hope she too grows up to destroy some Macbeths.

Praise be to Allah, now she is doing well. Enjoying (?!) her childhood. Crying, laughing, talking etc etc.

3 comments:

  1. MashaAllah, I am in awe of you sis. You are very strong, and I believe that Allah does indeed save the best for last.

    Salam alaikum & mabrook on your very lovely baby girl, may she grow to be strong and pious Muslimah *ameen*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you my dear..:) May Allah bless her...Enjoy motherhood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakaatuh,

    A million mabrouks on the birth of your precious daughter! I am so happy to read this news and alhamdu lillah that the cord problem was detected early. May Allah ta'ala give her good health and piety into adulthood, ameen. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments.